[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 22:35:32 +1000
No - the rules are that you can only buy the Presidency with other
people's money.
Then you can't do anything you want because you have to do all the
things that they want first.
That way our Mr Murdoch can have influence even tho' he'd not a
proper murkin.
It has a moderating influence. One of those checks and balances
thingies.
(OH, yeah, irony alert).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx