[OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.

Subject: [OM] Re: What to buy, what to buy.
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 15:40:04 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> You've just reminded me - I have homework (marking) to do tonight.
 > Damn.

You know, normally the knowledge that I may have perhaps marginally
yanked your chain would give me a small fit of the giggles (I am easily
amused, and the list provides me much amusement). However, being as I am
on Sunday evenings - in a hyperactive, apocalyptic, terrified and
terminally-morose state of mind - more than 20 years after my last
school day, I feel I must say "Sorry". Sorry. :-)

Cheers,
Marc (who hated school with every ounce of fear and despair I had in me)
Noosa Heads, Oz