[OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting photography here...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:14:46 +1000
And he's ours, all ours. Our gift to the world. Our revenge for all
the crap flowing the other way. Your reward for giving us Mcdonalds
and CNN. Just a small token of our appreciation for the aqueducts. A
perect demonstartion of the fact that if you give people what they
think they want, they'll hate you for it and make you very, very rich.
Enjoy!
Andrew Fildes (Hell I'm in a shit of a mood tonight).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx