[OM] Re: Kite Aerial Photography, light weight camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Kite Aerial Photography, light weight camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 08:48:15 -0400
My Minolta A1 has a built-in intervalometer.  Not sure how common that
is these days.  They're readily available as "remote timer" for DSLR's
and can be found on ebay for about $50 (shipping included).  But I don't
know how many small cameras are likely to have a socket for an external
shutter control.

Chuck Norcutt