[OM] Re: [OT] Interior design

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Interior design
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 17:24:34 +0200
Charlie,
Here you go - should be self-explanatory - sorry it's in metric! :-)
http://users.pandora.be/cunninghams/photogallery/L-shaped%20room/
I really appreciate new ideas (i.e. different from how the current owners
have it (we don't move in for a few weeks yet) and how to accomodate the TV
that they have positioned upstairs in a spare room)
best regds
jez