[OM] Re: [OT] Interior design

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Interior design
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 16:57:05 -0400
T'were me, I'd consider a flush model (cabinet depth) fridge with
different door handle design. Depending on how old the current model is
the more efficient design may pay for itself in a few years. I like the
look as well. The doorway could possibly be widened a tad afterwards
with good aesthetics then. Just a thought. I should fwd it to Marnie
who drew out our kitchen on graph paper before we built the house and
is very very good at such things.
Mike

Send us some pictures. I've got my own interior design problem with our
new to us 50 year old house. The entrance to the kitchen from the
dining room is a bottleneck. The doorway is only 29" wide, with
cabinets on both sides as soon as you enter. Next, you bang your left
shoulder on the refrigerator door handle as you walk in (assuming that
someone is not blocking the way by trying to access the refrigerator or
the cabinets there). But I do have some pictures I took recently:
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/kitchen/index.htm> (sorry, Mynolta A1 only)