[OM] Re: [OT] Interior design

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Interior design
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 13:24:10 +0200
Hi Robert,
Yes the building was two parts before conversion to one house, and the
joists seem to run in different directions in each part.
I had a structural engineer look at the wall before we committed to purchase
and he confirms it is load-bearing.
I'll post a exterior picture shortly fyi.
thanks and best regds
jez