[OM] Re: [OT] Interior design

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Interior design
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:35:18 +1000
I thought that that was part of the joke - I could only see the first
three frames and if I clicked on it, it would give me the whole strip
- for just under one second before it reverted to the first three
view. Obviously I have the wrong machine running the wrong browser
and I need to upgrade everything immediately.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx