[OM] Re: OT --preferences for 32" LCD HDTV

Subject: [OM] Re: OT --preferences for 32" LCD HDTV
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:30:30 +0800
I belive all full HD TV are 1080p, most lower end one will be 1366x768. I
mainly concern about true contrast ratio and the shift in contrast due to
different viewing angles. Even your eyes and monitor are fixed in position,
the upper and lower screen (or center to both sides) will have different
contrast. The bigger the monitor the larger the angle from center to edges
and hence bigger contrast difference. You may say a longer working distance
will reduce the problem but I don't think it is fun to work with a monitor
that is few feet away.

Other than these I belive there is no different between a HDTV and monitor.

C.H.Ling