[OM] Re: OT --preferences for 32" LCD HDTV

Subject: [OM] Re: OT --preferences for 32" LCD HDTV
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:08:06 +0200
I really wouldn't want to use a 1080 pixel high monitor if it were to be
much bigger than my current 22" diagonal (which is running at 1680x1050).
At 32" diagonal your pixels will be 69 per inch (pitch of 0.37mm).  We're
all used to 72 dpi on old CRTs and >90 (0.28mm) on Trinitrons.

Just my 2um :-)
Jez