[OM] Re: Printers and Pinholes. One question & one image.

Subject: [OM] Re: Printers and Pinholes. One question & one image.
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:02:14 -0500
Bill,
        I have one of the older Epson PictureMate printers. It only does
4x6 and "Wallet" size prints. The print quality is good but mine is
slow; not really suitable for printing a large batch if you are in a
hurry. Also, if it has not been used in a while you must go through the
head cleaning routine once or twice as some of the jets will have dried
up. It is an easy procedure but must be done. I use it if I want to
print up a few photos but otherwise for a large batch of prints I find
it much better to load them up on a memory card and print them up at
Wal-Mart/ Costco, etc.

Charlie