[OM] Re: Low cost backup

Subject: [OM] Re: Low cost backup
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 07:53:33 +1000
A block? That's not exactly off-site. I know it's not the same thing
quite (but it could be) but my photo-hosting site is about fifteen
time zones away (pbase in NC). One of my banks is Paypal and that's
about the same distance. Physical distance is no longer an issue.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx