[OM] Re: E-1 updating - confused again!

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 updating - confused again!
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 08:15:53 -0400
Andrew,

With regard to the E-1:

Histogram.
This is a page on the info button. If you press and hold the info button
then turn one of the dials you will step through the various pages. The info
button will then remember the last option you had, in practice I always left
it on histogram so it was two button presses away (playback then info).
Sadly they did away with this method on the E-3 so you now have to page
through *all* of the info options. I find this particular difference in
working kind of annoying as I got used to ability to quickly do a full
screen preview then check the histogram if needed.

Updates.
Have you installed the camera control driver? Though if I recall you are
100% Mac and that driver is to solve an XP related situation. Beyond trying
variations of when you turn on the camera, when you connect it and when you
start the program I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. I
seem to remember that doing things in the right order was essential to it
all recognising each other.

Best of luck, Dan S.