[OM] Re: Fuji's Troubles

Subject: [OM] Re: Fuji's Troubles
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:57:45 -0700
You wonder about decisions based on not making enough profit,
especially in the increasingly fragile economy. If there is a major
recession the relative profit positions between different lines of
products could switch, I would think. I don't have a good picture of
GE, but I would think that jet engines for the long and increasingly
troubled aircraft industry is much more chancey than stoves and
refrigerators. Maybe they should go into brewing. That always does well.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA