[OM] Re: OT for the architects amongst us

Subject: [OM] Re: OT for the architects amongst us
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 17:07:45 +0200
I admit that the outside was not very "sexy" and it is a seventies building.But
the inside was wonderfull, very open, enabling communication and inspiring.
It was the most "vivid" building of the whole campus, maybe also because it
was built for
800 students, and now we have 3000 + staff. It was a beehive, and now the
bees will be in tents
and dispersed over the campus, that will be the biggest challenge to
counter.
to keep things together the next years!

we're only just realizing what happened...

Iwert