[OM] Re: Some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Some photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 14:13:49 -0400
I like them except for the first.  Your focus point is the crucifix in
foreground but the eye is immediately drawn (by brightness) to the
stained glass windows which are not in focus.  Hard to look at.  All
else is fine and I especially liked the book and the windows with light
beams streaming in.

Chuck Norcutt