[OM] Re: Some photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Some photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:15:02 +0100
Nicely done Wiliam, thanks.  The lighting is good, although, as Chuck
pointed out, the crucifix and windows conflict somewhat.  He noticed
the brightness of the windows, I the dimness of the crucifix.

The rest of them look great, and I like the church; for a modern one
(I assume it's a Catholic one since it is dedicated to Our Lady) it
looks lovely.  Oh, and I like the windows with the beams of light
radiating inwards.

Chris