[OM] Re: [OT] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:11:11 +1000
Classic narcissism and quite untreatable.
Untratable because no-one like that has any understanding of the
problems with their own behaviour.
It is a strange irony that those who are most concerned about
rudeness to themselves are often quite rude and abrasive people,
while those are less sensitive about their own status, feelings,
whatever seem to be quite caring of others.
I'm trying to offend that negative correlation - I don't give a damn
what anyone thinks of me and I reserve the right to be rude to
idiots. It's so hard to get past the pity though.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx