[OM] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:00:13 -0400
Not in the sanctuary but I've done it more than once using a portable
flash and umbrella for fill from a pew at the side while the main light
was on the camera.  Needs an assistant (for quick portability) and is
only usable for the bride coming up or back down the aisle.  I've never
put strobes in the balcony but have shot from the balcony/choir loft
using a 200/2.8.

Chuck Norcutt