[OM] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:25:57 -0300

Having been a Baptist pastor for over 25 years, I've officiated at a few
weddings. As far as I'm concerned, the bride and groom decide whether or not
they want the photographer taking pictures during the ceremony. After all,
it's their day. And in our church, the building is just a building, there
are no areas that are holy, or holier than other areas. It's just boards and
bricks, etc., regardless of what anyone tells you.

I've also been the photographer at a few weddings. Again, I did what the
bride and groom wanted. Personally, I'd sooner not take pictures during the
ceremony, but when they wanted it, that's what I did.

Wayne