[OM] Re: Anyone Home?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone Home?
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 21:59:29 +0100
Jan Steinman wrote:

<snip>
I left my guns in the SUV while I poured darkroom chemicals into a
nearby stream with endangered fish in it while visiting a park that
requires a permit to take photos.

There -- that should spike the list traffic. :-)
</snip>

Never thought I'd be saying this, but your post really reminds me of
Walt.

Anyway, what do you think you're doing leaving your guns in the SUV and
pouring darkroom chemicals into a stream.  Go to the park, take your
guns OUT of the SUV, and shoot anyone that tries to stop you taking
photos .... then use the chemicals to process your photos :-)

That should REALLY spike the list traffic !

Jon