[OM] Re: Korean gear drive tripod head - Photoclam Multiflex

Subject: [OM] Re: Korean gear drive tripod head - Photoclam Multiflex
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 07:28:29 -0400
Don't forget that the 410 is the baby brother.  It's bigger brother is
the 405.  It (like the 410) doesn't make any claims beyond medium format
support but it's rated for a 50% greater weight... 7-1/2 kg vs 5 kg.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/244282-REG/Bogen_Manfrotto_405_405_Pro_Digital_Geared.html>

Chuck Norcutt