[OM] Re: OT drive scrubber

Subject: [OM] Re: OT drive scrubber
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:06:40 -0400
It analyzes one or all hard disks. It shows used space, free space and
space occupied by deleted but possibly recoverable files. Then it
overwrites the deleted file area.  It also can be used to wipe computer
  completely blank before donating or giving them away.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html