[OM] Re: Did the work, but the wife took the money...

Subject: [OM] Re: Did the work, but the wife took the money...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:44:17 -0700 (PDT)
NSURIT wrote:
> AG, it is hard to LOL, when she takes the money and buys a
> car you can't  fit in.  We are about the same size.  You should try
> taking a long  drive in a Cadillac CTS.  Oh, but you are younger.  It
> might not  send you straight to the chiropractor.

We used to have a Suburban.  I loved that thing--you could carry the entire
Scout Troop to the woods along with the tents, food and stuff.

I traded off my A4 for a shiny Jeep Grand Cherokee (mandetory SUV content) for
my wife.  I got her old Jeep Grand Cherokee!!!!  Well, the problem is that the
new one is comfy enough and roomy enough, but the seat just doesn't hit my back
right.  I can stand about 30 minutes in it before I'm hurting so bad that I'd
rather sleep on the floor of an Isle Royale Shelter and deal with the one-ply
palace.  I can drive the old one for hours without problems.

AG