[OM] OT (sort of) Blurb Albums

Subject: [OM] OT (sort of) Blurb Albums
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:52:44 -0600
Hi Peeps :-)

I know that there has been discussion in the past about Blurb books. I
have used them for about 2 years I would guess, and I have just received
my latest album done in the new "Image Wrap" option that Blurb now
offers. I am quite happy with the look and feel of this new product.
This particular album is 40 pages.

Here is a link to some quickly taken photos to try and show the new
Image Wrap.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21033508@N00/

I did learn a couple of things if you're going to use the image wrap
option.

1. You need to allow yourself about 1/2 inch margin around each cover
image, as the image does literally wrap around the book cover.

2. The serial number/ SKU number on the back is in a bit of an
unfortunate spot. I had intended to flip my back cover image
horizontally to avoid it printing on the baby's hand, but, alas, I
failed to do so. I will remedy that with the next printing.

Just thought some of you might like to know about the new product and
see (somewhat) how it looks.

Candace