[OM] Re: Did the work, but the wife took the money...

Subject: [OM] Re: Did the work, but the wife took the money...
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 18:14:23 -0500
I have been reading this thread with interest.  We have had better luck with
seat comfort since we started buying Volvos.  First a 1980 sedan, bought
used, traded for a 1989 740 wagon. Both had very comfortable seats.  Bought
a Cadillac Catera, which was a rebadged Opel, and the seats were never as
satisfactory as the 89 Volvo.  When we finally had enough, we traded the
Caddy for a 2007 Volvo V70 wagon, and its seats are good, but not quite as
comfortable as the 89, which my wife refuses to part with.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA