[OM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 17:26:30 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Cool!  I also liked "Cadillac Cafe" in the next shot but it needs some
> color balancing.

Oops! That wasn't supposed to be public yet. I guess that part of
Singapore doesn't work as expected.

Not only was the color balance off, but it was seriously over sharpened.
The correct version, for the nonce, anyway, is up now.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=575_10rotcrii.jpg>

Something strange is going on here with film/icc/VueScan. Bill's postage
stamp size image of a diner led me to dig out a diner shot I took years
ago and never did anything with. I went through the usual work flow, and
the scanned TIFF came out quite green. I didn't have time to dela with
that, and only got back to it last night. I still can't figure out
what's happening, so the one posted is balanced for cloud white. More
digging still to do.

Of the conflicting signs, "closed" ruled, so we ate at a pretty decent
Mexican restaurant up the road.

Moose