[OM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 20:02:58 -0700
First, latish thanks to all who commented. A very busy last few days,
including day and evening engagements, got me a bit behind.

Wiliam Wagenaar wrote:
> Great shot Moose. I especially like all the sawdust flying around the
> guy.
>
> Hard to immagine though it's a better place without the tree(s).
You make it sound like the will now be a shortage of trees. Did you
notice the foreground, OOF of the huge Juniper in front of my house, and
the background, several more Eucalyptus? The area where I live is quite
full of trees. The trimming or removal of ones in the wrong places,
cutting out light and/or view, or posing a danger, is a regular occurrence.
> Did it keep much light from falling into your garden?

Yes, and it was a young, relatively small one. As it grew further, it
would have loomed directly over even more of our front yard.

Moose