[OM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 21:22:17 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Looks a bit pale and understated to me.
> Shouldn't it be a really bright and garish yellow and whatever that reddish
> colour is?
> Even the foliage is a bit dull in the green department - that's an indicator
> for me.

I know, and appreciate, that you are having me on a bit. I am, however,
disturbed that I don't, in fact, know what the right colours are. One of
the things I love(d) about film was using icc colour profiles to assure
that what I got was a pretty accurate rendition of the colour and
contrast of the subject. To have that go wrong is distressing. It's been
far too long since I saw the building to remember what colour it was.
> Get some OTT California colour into it!

Sorry, master, I will endeavour to do better in future.
> Eschew naturalism.

That's what the bloody scan with profile did, made everything greenish.

Moose