[OM] Re: OT (sort of) Blurb Albums

Subject: [OM] Re: OT (sort of) Blurb Albums
From: Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 07:24:19 +0200
I have several Blurb books, all printed in Europe, and the quality is
fine in all of them. I do agree that the image quality in Graham's
first book could be better, but I think that has to do with resizing
of the images in Blurb's system--best avoided. I have found that when
I stick to the pixel dimensions stated on Blurb's web site, the
results are very good.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain