[OM] Re: InvisibleShield follow-up

Subject: [OM] Re: InvisibleShield follow-up
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:10:25 +1000
I have a similar one called Diclain because my local store imports
them and acts as the Aus. agent. Two bits of rigid palstic, coated,
one for the back screen and one for the top. No bubbles, stands
slightly proud and works very well. A similar concept to those pricey
Giottos glass covers.
Only problem is that you can't use this type on a camera with a
folding screen, like an E-330.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx