[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Exciting times chez Moose
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:52:18 +1000
Getting close - for reference, here's a small reproduction of 'Family
Home' by Howard Arkley, one of my favorite Australian artists. A view
of the classic triple fronted brick veneer melbourne home rendered in
airbrush. I'm considering doing a PS treatment in this style.
Second item down -
http://www.monash.edu.au/news/monashmemo/stories/20061115/print-
version.html
Andrew Fildes