[OM] Re: [OT] Still doing darkroom stuff? Don't miss this deal!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Still doing darkroom stuff? Don't miss this deal!
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:07:18 -0400
That's because I wrote him a few days ago after I saw people on Rangefinder
Forum making fun of him and told him that the paper was ruined. I also told
him why..because it is darkroom paper for traditional black and white
printing, not an inkjet paper.

People have been making fun of this guy all over the internet and yet none
of you guys (I'm referring to all who made fun of him online not just the
guys on this list) were willing to do the right thing and tell him his
mistake. I was nice to him in my email...I figured he had never done
darkroom work and assumed it was for inkjet printers. He wrote me back to
thank me for the info and ended the auction.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

On 5/26/08 2:46 PM, "Michael Collins" <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 5/26/08 2:18 PM, "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Sorry for the long url, TinyURL does not interact too well with eBoy links.
>> Hope it works:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kodak-Professional-Polymax-II-RC-Photo-Paper-5-X-7-100_W0>>

QitemZ270238229168QQihZ017QQcategoryZ15226QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIt>>