[OM] Re: OT event photos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT event photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 07:06:54 +0100
I prefer the existing light shots too, Moose.  I'm starting to think
of flash as very artificial in its effect.

I had to look up what a Unitarian Universalist congregation might
believe in: I understand that they have Jewish-Christian origins and
that they are a liberal congregation but I'm no wiser as to their
beliefs ...

But I'm sure that Julia will be pleased with the results, probably not
surprised :-)

Chris

I'm sure that she will as well, Moose.