[OM] Re: OT event photos

Subject: [OM] Re: OT event photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 02:17:00 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> I prefer the existing light shots too, Moose. I'm starting to think of flash
> as very artificial in its effect.

Aha! Another possible convert.
> I had to look up what a Unitarian Universalist congregation might believe in:
> I understand that they have Jewish-Christian origins and that they are a
> liberal congregation but I'm no wiser as to their beliefs ...

That might be because they intentionally have no creed, tenets, etc. The
best introduction to their historical roots, beliefs and current
position that I know is the first five pages of this piece by my old
friend, Jeremy Taylor. <http://jeremytaylor.com/PDF/UUroots.pdf>

The next couple of pages are about something dear to my heart as well as
Jeremy's, dreams and the unconscious. The rest is of little personal
interest to me.
> But I'm sure that Julia will be pleased with the results, probably not
> surprised :-)

I did get a call from her thanking me profusely. And, being Julia,
asking for just a couple more little favors. Ah, well.

Moose