[OM] Re: Impressive Image, E-510 and 14-54 Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Impressive Image, E-510 and 14-54 Lens
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:49:22 -0500
Chuck,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I tried a little of that last night and it
shows promise, though, with the many interacting leaf and stem outlines of
this particular image, I had a hard time limiting the captured parts to
those that I desired to capture. With something like a single bloom standing
alone, it would have been quite easy.

I'm still not clear on what options I have once I capture the parts that I
wish to modify.  Other than a "fill" command, I did not discover a clear
path to making modifications to the captured area.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA