[OM] OM-4Ti shutter question

Subject: [OM] OM-4Ti shutter question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:22:30 +0100
Sorry for the on-topis post, I have a puzzle.  4Ti is all-electronic, of
that I am sure.  Yet I have just heard a retailer cliam that the 4Ti in
question has been fully serviced, with particular attention to the slow
speeds, which were erratic.  DOes this make any sense?  Surely if the
shutter is electronic, any inaccuracy would affect all speeds, not just the
slow speeds.  and any inaccuracy would likely be more extreme on the faster
speeds.

What have I missed?

--
Piers