[OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:53:35 -0600
I am kind of sad to say that this is the closest thing to a flame out
that we have had on the list since, what.... the Hawaiian guy?

(Andrew doesn't count of course because it takes no effort to get him
going, BUT did you notice how politely he stayed when he got Candace
'called' on the blurb books- (smile), but shhh don't let him know that
we noticed)