[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's P AD 21: señoritas i n act ion

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's P AD 21: señoritas i n act ion
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:49:34 +0200
OK then Moosepedia, as a bit of a heathen I thought there were 12*
apostles until Judas turned on Him.
So why TEN faithful apostles?
cheers
jez

* when I went on a tour of the roof / gargoyles of Notre Dame (Paris)
the guide pointed out the 13 apostles.  It seems the architect/builder
included himself too