[OM] Re: Back, but OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Back, but OT
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 06:36:26 -0400
Wow!  All the best to everyone involved and hope you get some rest soon.
  I'd heard of endocarditis but didn't know what it was.  Now I do and
see that it has multiple causes.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocarditis> Nasty stuff but it sounds
like he's on his way back to health.  Good luck.

Chuck Norcutt