[OM] Re: Sixteen Bit Scanning and Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Sixteen Bit Scanning and Photoshop
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 06:57:33 -0400
I've never yet tried VueScan raw files.  Is it ever necessary to
physically re-scan the negatives even though you've got the raw file
from a previous scan?  What I'm thinking of is scanning different
density negatives with different exposures.  But it's been so long since
I've scanned any negs that I can't recall if my scanner can even do that.

Chuck Norcutt