[OM] Re: [OT] grammar question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] grammar question
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:57:47 +0200
Life has certainly improved for me here since someone has finally opened
a decent proper curry house, the swiss are not known for eating spicy
food and the first curry I ordered here came topped with a pinapple ring
filled with cream.

that and I can now get boddingtons bitter here, a vast improvement on
the local brews - but then I have never been a lager drinker.

But my brother was very impressed on his visit by the kebab house which
puts chips insuide the bread with the meat and salad - perfect after a
few bevvies.

IanW