[OM] Re: Shots with the E510

Subject: [OM] Re: Shots with the E510
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 10:46:44 -0400
Thanks Chuck! I had to play with the horizons on most of the mornings shots
of the sun coming up. I was shooting handheld. My poor eyesight and the E510
viewfinder contributed to un-level horizons.My sister started getting
seasick watching a slide show of all the shots as the horizon rocked back
and forth :)

Bob