[OM] Re: Advice sought on additional lenses for my E-510

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice sought on additional lenses for my E-510
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 13:58:22 -0400
I don't have any comment on the first two but, if you do macro on a
tripod and have an OM mount macro lens then I'd suggest using that.  OM
mount lenses work just fine in the slow and more contemplative world of
macro and landscape.  In fact, I think a histogram is a much finer
metering tool than anything that preceded it and works great when the
camera is on a tripod and speed doesn't count.

Chuck Norcutt