[OM] Re: [OT] grammar question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] grammar question
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 19:24:57 -0400
On May 31, 2008, at 2:49 AM, Moose wrote:

> So if you can't make it good, find
> the minimum acceptable level of quality and deliver it quick, cheap
> and
> hot.

As you might have guessed, Esteemed Wife and I have been eating a lot
of quick food lately. Some of it actual fast food, some of it quick,
such as in a hospital cafeteria or coffee shop. (The coffee shop fare
at Maine Medical Center ain't half bad, FWIW.) Today, transporting
No. 2 Son from Maine Med to Boothbay Harbor, we stopped at Burger
King, his favorite fast food. (I remember when we weaned him off
McDonald's to Burger KIng because we thought it was better. Ha!) At
any rate, I had one of their new Steakhouse burgers. I did everything
it was supposed to do and more. I vowed not to eat another one,
because I think you'd only have to eat three before you died. <g>

--Bob