[OM] Retirement [was Re: New scanner and mass scanning projects]

Subject: [OM] Retirement [was Re: New scanner and mass scanning projects]
From: "Robert Lewis" <roberttlewis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 05:59:56 -0400
Moose,

And what was the your next great "thing" in life before retiring?

Regards,

Robert Lewis

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 23:04:00 -0700
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Re: New scanner and mass scanning projects [was
Sixteen

C.H.Ling wrote:

> That's exactly one of my senior colleague worry about, he seen
> some friends die shortly after retirement so he will try to do
> as long as possible :-)

He needs to be finding the next great "thing" in his life before
retiring Something that can really excite and involve him. My
father
tried after he retired, and failed.

I'm not as old as my father was when he was forced to retire, but
have
already lived many times as long after retirement as he did.

Moose