[OM] Re: Viveza

Subject: [OM] Re: Viveza
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:22:42 +0100
I saw that on the Aperture site, Winsor, but I have just taken against
it.  $125 might be an affordable proposition (might be), but the Euro
price is 250!  That means that, net of VAT, they are making around GBP
more from the European sale.

I don't think I will bother them with the cost of the foreign
exchange ...

Chris