[OM] Re: [OT] How I spent Memorial Day

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How I spent Memorial Day
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:56:22 -0400
No fireworks (illegal in New York) but I think there was some rhubarb
pie made with fresh rhubarb picked from the garden... visible in the
background on this shot
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/memorial_day_2008/snapshots/img_5915e.htm>
I do like rhubarb pie but I was too much into the chocolate cake shown
here on the right.  The one on the left was vanilla.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/memorial_day_2008/snapshots/img_6009e.htm>
My wife definitely frowns on me having two or three deserts... and there
were a lot more than three available.  I couldn't fit much after all the
pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, baked beans and about 20 varieties
of beer.  My friend is a beer lover and his sons and sons-in-law always
show up at the party bearing beer that they believe he's never tasted
before.  The pulled pork was very authentic despite having been home
made in upstate New York.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt