[OM] Re: [OT] How I spent Memorial Day

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How I spent Memorial Day
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 08:26:16 -0400
Yes, I used the 5D and Tokina 28-80 for most shots as well as a Canyon
540EZ for fill flash.  Eventually, Dr. Flash happened along and noticed
that I had ventured too close to the subject in some cases which caused
my manually set fill flash to be too strong.  He reminded me that, if I
used the Tokina 80-200 I could back up to about double the taking
distance and, given the inverse square law, that would minimize any fill
flash exposure problems caused by errors in estimating distance.  It's
good he's around from time to time to keep me from making too many errors.

Chuck Norcutt