[OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?

Subject: [OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 17:54:35 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/2008 3:47:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It can  just as easily attach your Celestron or Meade catadioptric
telescope... as  well as many others.  :-)

There are many things I don't need and the 450mm f4.5 or any other  telescope
would be near the top of the list.  The Nicca is toy, which I may  or may not
keep.  It was intended to quench the fire that burned for giving  a
rangefinder a try (other than the XA).  I'd been better off (financially)
buying a new
Voigtlander from Camerquest.com.   Bill  Barber

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.